Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Chaos

There's been so much to write about, but so little time. Santa needs way, way more helpers. The big day came around way too quickly. We never did that gingerbread house, didn't get around to hanging those outside lights and I'm still mailing out a few Christmas cards. Sorry about that, everybody.

I'm happy to report I got a Kindle for Christmas! Yippee. I couldn't be happier. But my favorite gift of the day was a card from the kiddies that read:

Dear Mom and Dad
Marry Christmas. We are very greatful to be your children.
love, QB and Mopsy. 

How cute is that?

We flew on Christmas day to Los Angeles. (I don't recommend travel on the 25th. It's not a lot of fun. Jarv almost missed his flight. One bag got lost. Had trouble getting a car at the rental place. Two kids who were still awake at 2 am EST had meltdowns.)

So now we're here at the in-laws. Everyone's cranky and tired, and, well, we're at the in-laws, so I anticipate I'll have many amusing, irritating anecdotes over the next week.  Keep you posted.

No comments: