Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Darn Dog

Too tired to blog tonight. Dog had me up at 5:45 a.m. to go out in the rain. What's up with that? Not in my contract, I don't believe. I didn't even want to get up at 5:45 for my babies.

Let's see, highlights. Today Isabelle pooped in the basement. (Maybe I should rename the blog The Poop Report.) Luckily, she deposited her specimen nicely on the Dora the Explorer book and the entire bundle went in the trash. QB considered it a scatological commentary on Mopsy's choice of reading material. 

New development: Jarv and I are worried that QB might be allergic to the pup! Since we got her, he's had itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing, scratchy throat, funny-sounding voice. It actually started in the car on the way home from the pick-up. And he's got asthma, which ups the ante. He's been tested for dog sensitivity before and was negative, but who knows. We're going to the allergist tomorrow for a pow-wow. That would be quite a twist. We'd have a crisis of monumental proportions on our hands.


1 comment:

MikeWJ said...

5 a.m.? Poop in the basement? Allergies? Shoot the damn dog and get counseling to deal with the guilt later. :-)